Fender CD60S Acoustic Guitar
The CD-60S is one of our most popular models and is ideal for players looking for a high-quality affordable dreadnought with great tone and excellent playability. With its quality solid spruce top, easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard and mahogany back and sides, the CD60-S is perfect for the couch, the campfire or the coffeehouse—anywhere you want classic Fender playability and sound.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it’s comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument’s neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that’s ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
MAHOGANY BACK AND SIDES
Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.
– Body Back: Mahogany
– Body Sides: Mahogany
– Body Top: Solid Spruce
– Body Finish: Gloss
– Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
– Body Binding: Multiple
– Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped “X”
– Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
-Neck Material: Mahogany
– Neck Binding: Black
– Neck Finish: Gloss
– Neck Shape: Fender® ‘Easy-to-Play’ shape with rolled fretboard edges
– Scale Length: 25.3″ (643 mm)
– Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
– Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
– Number of Frets: 20
– Fret Size: Vintage Style
– Nut Material: Crème Plastic
– Nut Width: 1.69″ (43 mm)
– Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
– Truss Rod: Dual-Action
– Bridge: Rosewood
– Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
– Hardware Finish: Chrome
– Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
– Pickguard: Black