Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH
The SQUIER Contemporary Telecaster HH solid body electric guitar is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include chrome pickup covers and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Tele style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Telecaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Electric guitar style : tele (or close shape)
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- Right-handed / left-hand : right-handed
- SQUIER Contemporary Telecaster HH
- Solid body electric guitar
- Poplar body
- Bolt-on Maple neck, "C" profile
- Maple fretboard, 22 narrow-tall frets
- Scale 25.5” - 648 mm
- Radius 12"
- Neck width 1st fret 1.650” (42 mm)
- HH pickups set-up, ceramic magnets
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3 way pickups selector
- Squier 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Gloss polyurethane body finish
- Satin urethane neck finish
- Recommended string gauges 9-42