Ernie Ball 2004 Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings .011-.052
- Wound Strings are 80% copper, 20% zinc wire wrapped around hex shaped tin plated steel core wire
- Plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel
- The most popular acoustic guitar string alloy provides well balanced projection with crisp pleasing highs
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Light Gauges : 011, .015, .022, .030, .042, .052