SKU : Acoustic SFX
The Acoustic SFX amplifier offers demanding guitarists a concentrate of technology in a compact format with an attractive design. Its lightness and portability make it the ideal solution for acoustic guitarists who play regularly in clubs. It also broadcasts a pleasant stereo image for the public, regardless of its placement in the room.
Fender Acoustic SFX Acoustic Amplifier
RICH, ROOM-FILLING SOUND IN A STUNNING PACKAGE
For the discerning player in search of an eye-catching piece of acoustic architecture, the Acoustic SFX offers state-of-the-art technology for a lush sonic experience unlike any other. The ultimate solution for acoustic players, the lightweight design and portability suit anyone looking for a grab-and-go rig for small venues, offering a pleasing sound image to people located all throughout the room.
• Two-channel 160-watt (2x80W) stereo combo amplifier; ¼”-XLR combo jacks
• Adjustable SFX® technology creates lush, room-filling sound
• Onboard studio-quality effects include hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus and Vibratone
• Tempo-sync all effects with two quick taps
• Includes fitted cover; add optional two-button footswitch for per-channel effect bypass
STEREO FIELD EXPANSION (SFX®) TECHNOLOGY
Patented SFX technology creates exciting, dynamic sound that envelopes the listener in a rich tonal experience that goes far beyond mere stereo. Lush, natural acoustic tones fill the room and move around for previously unheard depth of sound.
XLR AND ¼” INPUTS
The Acoustic SFX’s convenient dual top-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
In addition to their fantastic uncolored sound, many Fender amps come equipped with onboard effects, including hall reverb, echo, delay, chorus and Vibratone, that convey a versatile wealth of tonal shades, atmospherics and textures.
This amp is built for small to medium sized gigs, allowing you to play effortlessly as a solo performer or as part of a duet. There's a dedicated channel each for your microphone and guitar, with EQ controls and a suite of effects to choose from too. Many 2 channel amps like this one provide level and reverb controls, but it's rare to see such a wide range of additional options available as well! Controls on the instrument channel range from mid, bass, treble and gain, to feedback notch, string dynamics and phase reverse. You'll be able to dial in the exact sound you're looking for.
Under the Hood
This amps backbone comes in the form of 2x80W of power which drivers an 8-inch speaker, combined with a 6-inch speaker and piezo horn. Alongside your instrument and mic channels, you'll have access to digital signal processing (with effects select and level) and a stereo field expansion effect.
• Power : 160 Watts (stereo 2 x 80 Watts)
• Channels : 2 independent
• Controls : Volume, bass, mid, treble, reverb, phase inverter, volume of effects. (identical on both channels)
• General control of the volume of effects.
• Effects : Delay, Chorus, Vibratone; Reverb
• Inputs : 2 combi XLR / standard 6.35 jack plugs
• Headphone output : stereo 3.5mm (1/8)
• Line output : balanced XLR with adjustable level and switchable ground
• Voltage : 230V Europe