แอมป์เบส Vox AC2 RhythmVOX Bass
AC2 RhythmVOX Bass - 2 Watt 2x3" Mini Bass Amp w/ Built-in Rhythm Patterns and Effects
The enormously popular AC1 Rhythm VOX series of miniature amps has been recharged! It has returned as the AC2 RhythmVOX Bass, designed specifically for bass players. The output has doubled from 1W to 2W, further enhancing the amp’s sound quality. The high-quality effects and wide selection of rhythm patterns are easy to use and will have you hooked on playing through your AC2. Battery operation is supported, so you can use the amp anywhere. Careful attention has been paid to every detail of these amps, which look so much like a real VOX amp that you’ll forget it’s a miniature. Whether it’s your first amp, a practice or warmup amp for backstage, or as a rhythm box, the AC2 is a charming, yet ferocious unit that’s at home in any situation.
The AC2 RhythmVOX Bass gives you three sound variations with different equalizer settings: normal, flat, and scoop. In spite of this unit’s compact size, the powerful bass sounds generated by its analog circuitry amply cover the low range. The full complement of controls includes gain, tone, and volume, letting you achieve a complete sonic spectrum from natural bass tones to drive sound.
Rhythm Genres :
8 Beat 1, 8 Beat 2, Accent, 16 Beat, 6/8 Beat, Dance, Heavy, Soft, Metronome
Each genre contains nine variations.
Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb
• OUTPUT POWER : 2 Watts RMS; 4 Ohms
• SPEAKER : 2 x 3" Standard Speakers
• INPUTS : 1 x Normal Bass Input Jack; 1 x Aux Input Jack
• OUTPUTS : 1 x Headphone Jack
• CONTROLS : Volume, Gain, Tone, Rhythm On/Off, Tempo, Time, Mode Selector
• RHYTHM PATTERNS : 81 (9 genres x 9 variations)
• TEMPO RANGE : 40 – 240 bpm
• EFFECTS : Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Chorus+Delay, Chorus+Reverb
• BATTERY LIFE : Approx. 20 hours
• DIMENSIONS (W X D X H) 170 x 70 x 128 mm | 6.69 x 2.76 x 5.04 inches
• WEIGHT : 620 g | 1.37 lbs (without batteries)
• POWER : Can be powered by a 9v DC negative center power supply, 500mA or greater (not included)